On May 31, 2019, Artemis entered into an option agreement with Strategic Metals Ltd. for the right to acquire a 100% interest in the GK project, subject to certain royalty payments. GK is an early-stage exploration project located approximately 17 km west of Telegraph Creek, northwestern British Columbia, near infrastructure in a belt of major copper-gold porphyry and gold-rich vein deposits.
- Located in BC’s prolific Golden Triangle area; in close proximity to Red Chris, Golden Bear, and Brucejack Mines
- Multiple very strong gold-copper geochemical anomalies
- Rock sampling has returned values of negligible to 47.5 g/t gold, 15.9% copper, 120 g/t silver and 0.21% cobalt
- Initial proposed program of $400,000 covering magnetic/VTEM surveys, 1000 samples as well as trenching
- Phase 2 program may be initiated based on the initial program which would include diamond drilling
All scientific and technical information herein related to the GK Project has been reviewed and approved by Ms. Jean Pautler, P.Geo., who is a qualified person for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects.