Accounts Payable Specialist – Prince George, BC - November 4, 2022
BW GOLD LTD [“BWG”] is a subsidiary of Artemis Gold Inc.; Artemis is a TSX Venture listed company. It is a growth-oriented gold development group with strong financials, aimed at creating shareholder value through the identification, acquisition and development of gold properties in mining-friendly jurisdictions.
BWG operates the Blackwater Gold Project [“Blackwater”] in central British Columbia, situated approximately 160km southwest of Prince George. Blackwater is an advanced-stage mine development project, which received its environmental assessment approvals in 2019. It is proceeding towards final permitting and commencing construction during this year.
This Accounts Payable position is based in Prince George, BC, directly supporting Blackwater. It is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial mining company that is focused on developing its people and achieving operational excellence. You will play an important role as a key part of a close-knit finance team, contributing to positive vendor relationships and supporting the Company’s treasury management practices.
- Processing of vendor invoices, in accurate & timely fashion
- Checking that invoiced expenditure has been budgeted
- Scheduling payment of vendor invoices within established credit terms
- Preparation of AP payment schedules to assist weekly cash flow forecasting
- Conform with bi-weekly vendor payment run requirements
- Ensure AP reporting is both accurate & timely
- Assist in a variety of month-end tasks and duties
What you bring:
- Two or more years’ progressive experience in a similar AP role
- Experience with ERP systems
- Solid MS 365 [MS Office] skill set
- Detail orientation
- Systematic & analytical approach
- Clear & concise communicator
- Team player
- Calm in pressure situations
- Sense of humour
How to Apply:
Please email your latest resume to email@example.com citing “AP Specialist” in the subject line. BW Gold Ltd is an equal opportunity employer committed to equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based upon race, religion, national origin, status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, or any other basis protected by law. BW Gold Ltd strongly encourages applications from Indigenous People.
[We thank all who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.]